Small Business Loans and Lines of Credit
Provide your company with flexibility for temporary and ongoing working capital needs. You can re-borrow and repay as often as you require.
Real Estate Loans
Commercial real estate loans (Bank Portfolio and Secondary Market)
Can be used to finance equipment purchases, permanent working capital, or capital expansion.
Government Guaranteed Loans
Funds available for small business loans, working capital loans, or long term projects.
SBA 7(a) and 504 Business Loans
- Benefits - Typically longer terms than conventional financing, lower down payment, fully amortized, more flexible qualifying standards than conventional financing.
- Uses - For purchasing or renovating commercial real estate (must be owner-user w/51% occupancy), purchase inventory or fixed assets, working capital, refinance of existing business debt.
- Terms – Real estate loans up to 25 years. Machinery and equipment up to 10 years. Working capital up to 10 years.
- Benefits - Typically lower rate (blended) than conventional financing. Longer term than conventional fully amortized loans. Up to 90% combined loan to value on real estate purchase.
- Uses - Purchase, construct, or renovate commercial real estate (must be owner-user w/51% occupancy). Purchase equipment with useful life of at least 15 years.
- Terms - Bank Loan: up to 25 years fully amortized SBA/CDC Loan: 20 years for real estate and 20 years for equipment. Interest rate fixed for term
- Benefits – Lower down payment to conserve working capital. Longer term than the conventional financing. Fully amortized loans. Up to 80% loan-to-value on real estate purchases, subject to underwriting guidelines
- Uses – Purchase, construct or renovate commercial real estate for owner-users. Purchase equipment. Development commercial lease projects.
- Terms – Real Estate loans: up to 80% loan-to-value, subject to underwriting guidelines; up to 30 years fully amortized. Machinery and equipment; up to 15 years.
For additional information regarding the SBA and its products, please visit: http://www.sba.gov/about-offices-content/2/3133.
- Short Term Notes
- Land Development
- Letters of Credit
- VISA® and MasterCard® Credit Cards
The Heritage Bank of Nevada lending and deposit areas include the counties of: Washoe, Douglas and Carson City. We invite you to stop in or call any one of our seven Northern Nevada branches regarding your lending and deposit needs.